USA FREE SHIPPING
- Lowering springs for the Kia Optima offers a subtle drop and spring rate increase to improve the over-all aesthetics and handling characteristics without breaking the bank. Or your back.
- Megan Racing lowering springs are constructed of SAE 9254 Cold Wounded Steel under phosphate powder coating to deliver extremely durable coil springs resistant to premature “sagging”.
- The result is a spring that specifically offers improved handling with smooth and comfortable ride characteristics. (Note: Spring rates and drop amount vary by different vehicle application and chassis load).
- All Megan Racing suspension components are protected by a 1-year manufacturer warranty against manufacturer defects.
- Bumpstop trimming is required.
Specifications and Features:
- SAE 9254 Cold Wound Steel
- Direct replacement of OE components
- Front Drop: 31mm
- Rear Drop: 26mm
- Trimming OE Bumpstops Required
- Powder-coated finish
- 1-year warranty against manufacturer defects
- 2016-2020 Kia Optima All Models