USA FREE SHIPPING
This product is on Back Order. Order now and orders will be fulfilled in the order that they were received.
- Being that an engine is basically a glorified air pump. Engine performance relies on how much air/fuel mixture can enter and how much exhaust can exit the combustion chambers. Though it makes logical sense to maximize the engine's performance using free flowing intake and exhaust designs. Car manufacturers are forced to outfit vehicles with quiet, restrictive exhaust components in order to comply to sound and emissions regulations. Not exactly ideal for performance and motorsport purposes.
- Our Cat-back exhaust systems for the Kia Stinger applications are designed to be a complete bolt-on unit which replaces the factory exhaust system after the vehicle's catalytic converter keeping the emission system intact. By utilizing a larger piping diameter with smooth mandrel bends and a straight-thru glasspack muffler. Engine performance is improved while giving the vehicle a mellow yet sporty exhaust tone.
- Comprised of 100% T-304 stainless steel, Megan Racing exhaust components are designed to last the test of time and are protected with a 1-year warranty against manufacturer defects.
Specifications and Features:
- 63mm Inlet Diameter
- 58mm Tip Diameter
- T-304 Stainless Steel
- Direct Bolt-On
- 1-Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects
- Off-Road Use Only
- 2018+ Kia Stinger V6 Models