USA FREE SHIPPING
- CNC machined all-aluminum ADD W1 blow off valve design
- When engines run high boost pressure it's possible that the turbo compressor wheel may shatter under the pressure. The solution is to install a blow-off valve, which relieves excess compressed air in the intake system & intercooler when the throttle is released.
- It prevents mechanical damage to the intercooler & turbo pipework, prolongs turbocharger life & prevents excessive turbo lag that would be caused by the compressor shaft stalling
- (The color blue is no longer available).
*Blow Off Valve vs. Blow Off Valve Pro
Blow Off Valve vs. Blow Off Valve Pro
The main difference between the Blow off Valve Stander and the Blow off Valve Pro is that the Stander is designed for use with a smaller engine, while the Pro is designed for use with a larger engine.
The standard is the more Affordable of the two. The pro is more durable to handle higher boost and an aftermarket tuned engine with more powerful sound, better response even at a low boost.
Blow Off valve Pro will provide a powerful response even at low boost situations and produce a much more powerful sound than a Stander blow off valve.
- Blow Off Valve Stander and Blow Off Valve Pro are both high-quality aluminum die-cast bodies with Blow Off valves that use CNC machining to optimize clearance and bring responsiveness.
- However, the great benefit of choosing the Blow Off Valve Pro model is its ability to produce a louder and sharper open sound, which is particularly advantageous for a high performance engine. The sound it has is more powerful and generates better response even at a low boost, making it an excellent choice for those who want to make a statement with their vehicle.
- 2018-2021 Kia Stinger 3.3T (Includes two ADD W1 BOVs + two ADD W1 adapters )
- 2018-2021 Kia Stinger 2.0T (Includes one ADD W1 BOV + one ADD W1 adapter )
- 2021+ Kia Stinger 2.5T/ Kia K5 2.5T (Includes one ADD W1 BOV + one ADD W1 adapter)