USA FREE SHIPPING
California residents cannot purchase or use this product, as it is not legal to sell or use in the state. Before ordering, please contact us.
Featuring high quality BMS dual inverted cone filters the BMS KIA Stinger intake offers the highest possible flow in an attractive and easy to install package. The BMS intake for the KIA Stinger removes the restrictions within the factory system while retaining the factory cold air ducting, heat isolating airbox bottom, and high flow turbo inlet fittings. In addition, a stylish top half shroud is included to protect the intake from radiant engine heat. The result is dramatically improved performance, throttle response, and amazing sound. You'll finally get to hear what is going on under the hood! And the more boost you run the higher the performance gains.
This intake has been extensively tested on the BMS development KIA Stinger running 11.9@120mph in the 1/4 mile and 148mph half-mile traps.
- Installation is easy taking only a few minutes to install and remove right in your driveway. The high flow BMS dual inverted cone filters can be cleaned every 15-20k miles for optimal performance. Made in the USA.
Features And Benefits:
- Boosts horsepower
- A more responsive throttle
- Improved engine sound
- Includes black heat shields
- More airflow with dual inverted cone filters
- Looks great under the hood
- Inverted cone filters that are easy to clean and are reusable
- Easy installation and removal
- Made in the USA
• 2018-present KIA Stinger GT, GT1, GT2 3.3T V6