USA FREE SHIPPING
These are estimated to be in stock at KM Tuned on 4/16.
- Specifically for the Kia Stinger 3.3TT; Sold as a SINGLE plug, or in a pack of 6.
- HKS M-Series spark plugs are high performance Iridium plugs designed to provide improved ignition performance, durability and anti-carbon build-up.
- The Iridium alloy is used because of its durability and reliability. On an average plug, a narrow core typically shortens life span of plug but with the intense durability of iridium there is no sacrifice in any longevity. With a high melting point of 2454 degrees C, opposed to the 1769 degrees C of white gold, the electrode can tolerate the high levels of compression and minor knocking without any deterioration. A nickel coating on the housing also prevents the spark plug from premature deterioration.
- 0.6mm Iridium Alloy Center Electrode
- Outer Electrode with Platinum Chip
- Short Type Outer Electrode (Anti-Vibration)
- Thermal Edge
- Spark Support Gap
- Kia Stinger 3.3TT